MEN? THE MUSICAL PRIVACY NOTICE
Welcome to the MEN? The Musical website which is owned by MEN? The Musical Ltd of 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GV London SW1A (Company Registration Number 09109611) (“we”, “us”) . This Privacy Notice sets out how we collect, process, use and protect any information that you give to us when you use this website or use a service that we offer.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This Privacy Notice forms part of our basic policies that we handle any information you supply to us in accordance with this statement and with the law and only for the purposes for which you have explicitly consented, for example to subscribe to a newsletter and/or further marketing information regarding special offers and promotions which may be of interest to you. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• IP address and other data associated with your computer;
• contact information including your name and email address when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter a prize draw;
• passively, through cookies and other advert tracking technology; • other information relevant to your use of the website.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We may collect personal data:
• When we meet you in person;
• When you subscribe to newsletters;
• When you enter our prize draws;
• When we speak to you by telephone;
• When you correspond with us by email.
• When you take part in any audition
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We ask for this information in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons unless we have your express prior permission:
• Communicate with you and enable you to access our services;
• Internal record keeping;
• To improve our products and services.
Your newsletter subscription information may be shared outside of the European Union to enable the fulfilment of this service. You can unsubscribe from any marketing information at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of all newsletters or by emailing us at email@example.com
WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
Your personal data will not be sold to any third parties. We will only share your information with third parties to fulfil our role, administer our services or to independently select winners from our prize draws. If further consent is required to pass your personal data to third parties, you may be contacted in order to give your positive consent for this purpose. All information sharing is only done on the basis of it being necessary and to fulfil a legitimate business purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Notice applicable to the website in question.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Site. However, we accept no responsibility for your reliance on any information on this Site. We have a policy of continuous improvement and reserve the right to make changes to our services without notice.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• subscription to our newsletter is only via an explicit opt-in process. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, please do not opt-in to this service;
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of all newsletters.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under data protection legislation. If you would like to know what data is held about you, or if you would like to amend or delete any information held about you, please send an email to email@example.com
HOW DO YOU CONTACT US?
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or other requests regarding this Privacy Notice by email at firstname.lastname@example.org