OUR WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Site is owned by MEN? The Musical Ltd (the “Company”, “we” or “us”) whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GV and our company registration number is 09109611
2. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website.
3. Ownership of rights: All rights in this Site are owned by us. Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the content, including our software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such content including any third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property mentioned or displayed on the Site are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You are permitted to use the content only as expressly permitted by us and/or third-party licensors. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without our prior written permission. The names, logos, images, text, photos, illustrations, graphics, designs, audio clips, videos, trademarks, trade names, trade dress, domain names and/or any other form of intellectual property on this Site which identify us and our products and services are owned or licensed by us. The products described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by MEN? The Musical Ltd.
4. Accuracy: We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, neither MEN? The Musical Ltd nor any third-party supplier of MEN? The Musical Ltd’s products accepts responsibility for your reliance on any information on this website. We have a policy of continuous improvement and reserves the right to make changes to its services without notice. You should not solely rely on information from this website to make any decision or take any action. We reserve the right to alter the content of this website at any time.
5. Viruses and your computer. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have appropriate software to deal with potential threats and issues. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of using this website.
6. Links to other websites: From time to time we may place links on this website to other websites (“the Websites”) that we think you may want to visit. We do not vet the Websites and do not have any control over their content. Wemake no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content published on the Websites. We do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Websites or the nature of the content or information being accessed. You accept that to the fullest extent possible we are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from your use or reliance on content or information appearing on the Websites.
7. Changes to legal notices: We reserve the right to revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
8. Promotions: From time to time we may run auditions, competitions, prize draws or other promotions via this website. These will have their own separate terms and conditions and you should make yourself familiar with them prior to participation.
9. Law, jurisdiction and language: This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If any of these terms are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or un-enforceability, such terms shall be deleted and severed from the website terms. The remaining enforceable terms shall continue in full force and effect and continue to be binding. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or shall affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer.